Sunday, August 7, 2011

Celebrating friendship

International Friendship Day is celebrated on the first Sunday of August every year in many parts of the world. I am a person who believes that friends are forever and should be celebrated throughout the year and not just on a particular day.

The most memorable people in my life have been the one's who loved me when I was not so lovable. Such special people and the relations are hard to find. They are rare and one of a kind. I don't care that I have very few such special people in my life. But I am damn proud that I have the best of the lot :-)

Happy friendship forever. Love you all loads :-)


1 comment:

Anjali said...

Such people are rare but they are truely there and I'm glad they are around ..who take every crap but still are around for u ...