Sunday, May 27, 2012

The stinking truth?

Last Friday I reached my office campus early so as to be done with my work equally early in the evening. Normally I use the stairs, but I don't know what got into me, I rushed into the elevator and found myself standing beside 3 other people.

Now, I don't know what am I supposed to make of it. The moment I got into the elevator, all three walked out!!

The only possible reasons I can think of - all three coincidentally forgot to have their breakfast and probably were rushing to the cafeteria or I need to consider a change of my deo brand!!

Let me just assume that it was the former and get on with my life ;-)

3 comments:

Naveen J said...

May be you forgot to put ur make-up :P

If you don't put on make-up then start it then :D

L.R.Iyer said...

Lol...Naveen, looks like I did scare them :D But makeup? Hmmm...I don't think so ;-)

Anjali said...

lol...