Sunday, May 13, 2012

Amma and me :)

Today on Mother's Day, I felt as if I haven't done anything for her all these years. But then it struck me that whatever I do for her, it would be nothing, simply nothing when compared to the love she showers on me each and every moment!

Growing up, I was always my daddy's girl and was scared of my mom. Needless to say, I miss my dad a lot. I am more attached to my mom now. I know she loves me so much (even though I get scolded by her at least 20 times a day) and wants me to be ME despite everything. I want to be so much like her, but deep down I don't think I can be as awesome as she is. She is truly a gem of a person and I am super lucky to have her in my life.

Love you Amma :-)

Love you Amma

1 comment:

Anjali said...

i'm sure aunty will be happy if she ever gets to read this post!