Thursday, May 31, 2012

So much to play and so little time

I was thinking about the new addition to our family and was smiling to myself when I remembered my conversation with my niece, my cousin's adorable daughter the last time I visited their place at my native.

Me: Hey sweetheart, what are you doing?

My niece: I am bored and I want to play!

Me: Alright, that sounds like fun! Let's play!

My niece:  But I can't play!

Me: Why not???

My niece:  I have so many toys, but I don't know what to play with!

Me: Pick your favorite toy and we will play with that!

My niece:  But all of them are my favorite!

Me: Then close your eyes and just pick one toy and we will play.

My niece:   If I close my eyes, then how will I pick something without seeing it? You are not helping me at all and confusing me even more!

Me: *stunned silence*

My niece:   There is so much to play and so little time!

Aaaaaah.....I would do anything to be a little kid again, where the only worry in the world is not being able to decide what to play! :) :) :)

2 comments:

Naveen J said...

Emma, malli chinna papaavu avudaamanee.

Bagundi vidduram, malli adee RGM badi lo chaduvuntaa analedu :P

L.R.Iyer said...

hehehe....malli chinna pillaithe baguntundi annane kaani malli LKG to B.Tech chaduvutha anale kada :P Amoo malli badilo chadavala!!!!