Sunday, May 20, 2012

Confessions!

I've been fiddling with a lot of ideas for a while now but none of them materialized into blog posts so far.

No, I don't want to write about the always-barking dog from the second floor of our apartment or drone about the miseries at my new work place. Yeah, Facebook went public yesterday though its not making a hell of a difference in my life. And when politics is not exactly your favorite topics, do the mango people really care about anything else? Not sure!

Well, jokes apart, the only word to describe my predicament right now is "stuck". Stuck may be because I am too contended with what I am doing or may be because I don't want to move out of my comfort zone. Unless I crawl out of this comfort zone, there is very little chance to do anything outstanding. This is similar to the way I've been treating this space. I almost always write when I feel good or when there is a steady inflow of thoughts and mostly when it suits me. And I don't push myself or challenge my limits.

I am stuck. All I need is a stinging motivation, a burning ambition that will not let me sleep. That's the only way to crawl out of this rut.

No comments: