Thursday, March 22, 2012

Scratchy notes - 3

I was just playing around with my blog a bit and I found it amusing that many people on this planet searched for the keywords "miss you daddy", "cute iyer girls", "iyer girls musings", "identity crisis", "cartoon dads birthday", "dell e5500" and ended up on my blog. Well, it makes sense because a few of my blog posts from the past contains those keywords or is somehow related to them. The curiously amusing part of it is that some poor souls who searched for "dear god help me please" also ended up here! Now, I am not surprised that there are people who even type such things.

What interests me most is did they find what they were looking for when they ended up on this blog? Well, I tried Googling the exact keywords but my blog didn't turn up in any of the search results. Wondering if the country of residence, browser or the search engine would make any difference!

When I started this blog a year and a half ago, it was merely a space for me to type down my thoughts. Writing helps calm me down and often is a means for me to wander inside my own imagination. I never expected to have an audience, let alone a following! My blog has turned out to be more than what I had meant it to be. Its found people - old friends and even new ones who were strangers before!

So, if any of you happen to type "dear god help me please" and end up reading this post here, I just want to say that - Hey, please do not despair. Everything will be alright. Just because all your prayers weren't answered doesn't mean you are loved any less. God probably might be having a bad day Himself or may be the communication link is broken temporarily :-)

Cheer up and stay happy...