Friday, March 9, 2012

Just another thought...

People close to you let you down sometimes even after all the things you have done for them. I guess, they don't realize it until you stop doing it for them! I wonder, why does this always happen? The only answer I can think of at the moment is that we are humans and nobody is perfect! I know...I know...sounds silly doesn't it?

I guess the only way to avoid disappointments is not to have any kind of expectations from anyone at all. I don't really know if it helps. May be its just another wall we are building? After all, we are humans and there's always this slightest expectation. And lets just say, it was not met. Then, it definitely bothers us isn't it? Then, how do you solve this problem? The problem of not having any expectations at all? To not feel anything so that it wouldn't hurt you? To control your emotions?

Hmm...I have no idea!! I guess this is something to reflect on tonight....

1 comment:

N@RE$H said...

Few things are out of our control just like we don't want to think about something and those things always keeps flashing in our minds.. similar thing is expecting from someone :-)