Thursday, January 5, 2012

Happy Birthday Appa

I wanted to call and wish you on your birthday, but your number is no longer in service. I wanted to send you a gift and a greeting card but no one knows the forwarding address. I guess, heaven is just too far away...

Happy Birthday to the sweetest and the most adorable dad. How I wish I could tell you in person how much I miss you and how much I love you.


For those of you who are daddy's little girls and who are lucky to still have them with you, you know how special that relationship is. Take a moment and feel how fortunately blessed you are for having them around. I have always said this and I'm saying this again. Its so easy to take time for granted. But, one day, God chooses to take our loved ones home and its harder than words can express. No one is invincible. So please take time and let your loved ones know that they are special and how much you love them.

Once again,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY APPA
Loads of love and hugs from your little girl.

1 comment:

Anjali said...

Happy Belated Birthday, Uncle ... :-)