Sunday, January 22, 2012

Disconnected!

Today, I was wondering how the minds of each person is wired differently. Which is probably why everyone thinks and acts in their own way. There are some whose moods are affected by the little things that happen in and around their life and they hold onto it, say, may be for a week or two depending on the intensity of the incident of course. I wonder how long can this annoyance last? Because that is something that affects the behavior of a person towards the others.

The only word that came to my mind looking at this person today was : ICE COLD!!

This scares me sometimes because I fear that the disconnection of this person might just affect me like an auto switch! This sort of sudden disconnection is prone to affect any kind of relationship. As I said people are wired differently and as such are completely different individuals. Add to it this disconnection and people start blaming the laziness and time factors for affecting the relationship later. What we choose to do about it counts isn't it? How can just one person working on it be enough? 

I sometimes wonder, whether mood changes have any effect? May be they do because one second the person is as normal as he/she can ever be and the next moment like this ice filled bath tub!! One moment he/she is such a lovely person to talk to and the next like a total stranger!

I'm sure this post sounds ridiculous and so do I....

No comments: