Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Can you miss and forget someone at the same time?

Sometimes my life seems so crazy but at other times its just plain normal, boring and monotonous! Most times I am busy with life itself :-) I keep in touch with most friends either through calls/text messages/ email/chat/other social networking media. But sometimes it so happens that we tend to keep in touch with friends who are far away more than the ones who are right there in the same city as we live :-(

When I text friends to know if they are alright, I get responses sometimes. Sometimes I don't. I wonder if those text messages for which I don't get a response get lost in some sort of black hole! 

The question which often puzzles me is - how can people claim to miss you yet forget to be in touch with you? Can you be missed and forgotten at the same time?

I guess most people are guilty of this. I have to admit though that it feels really nice to be missed by friends. It is even more better if we don't forget why we are friends, isn't it? 

No comments: