Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Reminiscing about childhood and friends :-)

Whenever I reminisce about my childhood, I often wonder what happened to my friends from school and college. As we grow old, it is human nature to leave memories and people behind. In the past, it was easy to loose track of friends and you could drift away easily unless you wrote to them regularly or telephoned them.

But now, thanks to Facebook, I had the opportunity to reconnect with so many of my friends recently. It is amazing how wonderful you feel when you connect with someone whom you have not spoken for like 10 odd years and yet it feels like yesterday when you last saw them at school!!

Life and choices take people to different directions. But fate does have a way of making us go around in circles :-) It is amazing how people change during this time. Some changes are quite drastic. It reminds us how different we were then and now. Whatever it might be, when you get back together and remember all those things that had happened in the school and college, the good and the bad, it always brings a smile on your face.

No comments: