Thursday, December 9, 2010

Ramblings of a lazy soul :-)

Revelation today: I churn out new posts on this blog mainly when I am lazy!

But today is an exception because I am totally lazy now and don't have anything proper to post. Which probably explains why my room has turned into a disaster-zone :-) I have been getting up late in the mornings for some time now because I've been engrossed in reading Dan Brown's "The Lost Symbol". I have to admit that if a book is interesting, I can't put it aside very easily. Being a coffee lover, I even made myself a steaming cup of coffee at midnight!

However, witnessing all this, my brother ( wanting to take revenge on me for refusing to make him a cup of coffee yesterday) dutifully warned me that if I didn't get up early the next day, I might have to clean the entire disaster-zone (not just my room, but the entire house!!) before my mother's visit this weekend! Which is why, today, surprisingly, I was up sharp at 6 AM even before my cell phone alarm went off!!! Does that mean I am lazy or just plain scared of my brother still!!!???? I can't seem to figure it out :-)

There is no pleasure in having nothing to do; the fun is in having lots to do and not doing it - Mary Wilson Little

No comments: