Sunday, November 28, 2010

Birthday time! :-)

Technically I am a year older today. But those are just numbers and a state of mind. At least that's how I want to see it now...LOL :-)

I do NOT want to start off a philosophical piece saying that we cannot control the hands of time...that we are growing older moment by moment...or blah-blah-blah :-) As someone said, growing older is mandatory but growing up is optional. I am just thankful that I not just grew a year older, I became a year wiser and stronger with the support of my family and my friends. Love you all for that :-)

I had a surprise cake cutting at midnight. Love my brother and sister-in-law for that! And thanks to all my friends who wished me and who still are :-) It would not be the same without you all...

As you can guess by looking at the time of this post...I couldn't wait till tomorrow to write this :-) But then, that's me! LOL :-)


Yummy butterscotch flavour :-)


No comments: