Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Reality bites!!!

At times, I admit that I can be highly opinionated of someone or something. On many occasions, I've also been accused of being a "hater" :-)

One of my so called "hate victims" happens to be a well known Bollywood celebrity (I don't want to name her though). I don't really have anything against her personally but I hate women who sexually objectify themselves to the extreme. What is more weird are the men who fantasize such fake women! A male counterpart told me that she has a perfect body and if a woman has such perfect features, all males could go crazy and out of their minds. Well, I would say, any woman could look perfect if she could buy her body parts just like that celebrity did (surgery) :-) There is a saying which has struck me ever since I heard it - "real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real". Its so weird and sometimes seems funny when certain guys more or less worship women with fake hair, fake nails, fake eyelashes, face all caked up with make-up and then say that women are too fake - what the hell!!!! This confuses a lot of souls and therefore its no surprise that certain women reject their natural features to fit into this so called fad.

But, let me also tell you that there are fake dudes too, men who do not keep it real! These fake dudes invest a lot of money and show-off a lot. I have seen that such men attract fake women instantly because looking perfect sure doesn't come cheap!!! Such people are just caught up in a world of superficial glitter and glamour and try to emulate the fantasy world that the entertainment industry creates. 

I have grown to realize that a man who is true to himself wants a woman who is true to herself. I have been fortunate to have friends who do not overrate such fake women. Don't get me wrong...I am yet to meet a guy who doesn't want an attractive woman :-) 

For those who like to fake their outer beauty in order to make people go out of their minds.........Keep it real guys!!

2 comments:

Chetan Giridhar said...

Hey nice one Laxmy! Really enjoyed it! Cosmetic world is such; everyone is faking and struggling to make it big! btw, I liked this sentence, "I am yet to meet a guy who doesn't want an attractive woman :-) ".
Happy Blogging!

Chetan

L.R.Iyer said...

ha ha ha....thanks Chetan for the encouragement:-)