Monday, November 28, 2011

Thank you everyone for the wonderful wishes :-)

Thank you those who loved and still love me so much, I love you all too so much and you make my heart go fonder every time.

Thank you those who cared and still care for me, you make me feel important all the time.

Thank you those who entered and still are there in my life, because of you I am who I am today.

Thank you those who stayed and are still there with me in all my ups and downs, you showed me what true love and friendship is all about.

Thank you also those who hated and still hate me, you make me stronger with each passing day.

And last but never the least,

Thank you each and every one who wished me happiness and a great future on my birthday today, you all made my day even more special and beautiful :-)

Loads of hugs.

1 comment:

Anjali said...

What a wonderful way to say ..Thank you! :-)