Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Story of an innocent shop-o-holic ;-)

** A casual conversation with a friend while strolling to the bus stop from the class sometime last week**

Friend: You know, I end up buying a lot of footwear.
Me: Wow...That's so cool!
Friend: But, I already have a lot of shoes and other footwear!
Me: Hmm, how many?
Friend: ##
Me: Wow...17 pairs!
Friend: No! 70...
Me: Ohh 70! you mean in your entire life till date?
Friend: No! Currently...
Me: Ofcourse I could not respond immediately...that was too much data even for a girl.
Friend: But I don't think 70 can be a correct number. There are a few pairs I no longer wear, say about 5 or 6...So, how many do you have?
Me: 4 :-)

2 comments:

Anjali said...

Must say even I was shocked when a few friends of mine tld me something similar to this but then.. all they had to say was ..Welcome to the world of girls! ..wht ever tht meant...

L.R.Iyer said...

Yeah a never ending collection of shoes is a dream for most girls out there...sometimes I fail to understand their obsession with footwear :)