Sunday, December 18, 2011

Its really crazy these days!

I feel like I don't have time to even sit and breathe! Yet I felt like writing this one. My classes have started and there is so much to study already! The books are giant sized too, scaring me all the time and I have to work really hard since the exam date is just a month and some away. Then there is the usual everyday stuff - meeting people, attending family functions at my hometown which cannot be avoided at any cost, trying to be in touch with all my friends in the midst of all this craziness, dealing with the guilt of not being able to spend enough time with family...phew, all this is zapping most of my energy!! Can someone get a glass of lemonade for me please :-(

Though I feel like a mess - as if I am being pulled in all directions at the same time, I have never felt such positivity before in such tough times...as if something is pushing me to keep going, that inner voice telling me to take it all up as a challenge.

And yet, in the midst of all this craziness, life goes on....

2 comments:

Anjali said...

:-) :-) .. When do you want the lemonade served, madame ?? :-) Its guaranteed stress free,tension free etc etc etc .... :-)

L.R.Iyer said...

How about right now :-P :-D