Saturday, January 29, 2011

Hilarious Status messages :-)

Owing to absolute and complete boredom, I decided to share the following here. These are some of the funny status messages I found people using on their IM and social networking sites.
  • A bad thing about a good thing is that it always comes to an end.
  • If a cop stops me and says "papers" and I say "scissors" do I win?
  • Why be difficult, when with a bit of effort, you can be totally impossible.
  • Anything that is unrelated to elephants is irrelephant.
  • One day your prince will come. Mine just took a wrong turn, got lost and too stubborn to ask for directions
  • Taking a picture of a flower does not make you a photographer......
  • A guy knocked on my door today asking for a donation for the local primary school's pool. I went away and came back with a cup of water..... Is that wrong?
  • Dismayed! I don't even know how to spell anymore. I type the 1st half of the word and wait for auto correct to do the rest.
  • Moving sucks! Why didn't anyone invented copy and paste for real life?
  • Dear Mathematics, please grow up and solve your own problems.
  • If you think you are too small to be effective, you have never been in the dark with a mosquito
  • The letters T and G are very close to each other on a keyboard. This recently became all too apparent to me and consequently I will never be ending a work email with the phrase "Regards" again.
  • Insert coin to view my status message.
  • Most of us can keep a secret. It's the people we tell it to who can't.
  • My computer just beat me at chess...but it was no match for me at kick boxing.
  • I like to stop the microwave with 1 second to go. Makes me feel like a bomb defusal expert!!
  • I tried comforting my buddy who was waiting for the results of his HIV test. I guess "think positive" wasn't what he wanted to hear!
  • Happiness is a failure to understand how bad things really are.
  • I’m on "Starts Tomorrow" diet. 

    1 comment:

    Unknown said...

    Laugh and make everyone laugh with hilarious Facebook status.Get the best hilarious Facebook status updates from here. We will provide you Hilarious WhatsApp Statuses.Most hilarious statuses and messages are available here. Come on our site to get hilarious jokes and statuses. http://fbstatuses123.com/category/hilarious-facebook-status