Monday, November 1, 2010

decisions...decisions!!!!!

Its the first day of the month and suddenly this crazy thought flashes across my mind. I want to go for a new hair-do! After all I am also a normal girl, just like any other!

I have worn my hair short and kept it just a couple of inches below the shoulder for quite some time now. I do not know from where this "new-hair-do-crazy-bug" hit me. It's been driving me nuts since morning! Have been looking at great hairstyles for round faces over google all evening. Even pestered my family so much so that they could not tolerate me and went to bed! Hmmm...so much for wanting a new hairstyle (laughing out loud) :-D

Lets see if I come across something eventually....till then sayonara folks!

2 comments:

N@RE$H said...

the last but one pic of your below post suits you perfectly i think.. hwy dont you give a try...

http://laxmyiyer.blogspot.com/2010/10/would-you-rock-any-of-these.html

L.R.Iyer said...

lol...that hairstyle sucks! but on second thought, I wish I had that much hair to even consider that hair style :-P