Sunday, July 25, 2010

The uncertainty...

There is something which is stirring my thoughts these days. I have decided to call it "uncertainty".

I have come to learn that life keeps presenting one or the other hurdle and keeps throwing questions at you for which you have to come up with the best possible answer. When I thought I have sorted one question, life presented another one...phew!!

I have decided that this restlessness has to be contained now so that I can start thinking beyond the obvious. Let this serve as a reminder to me :-) I have noticed and have been told by many also that few people feel crushed, few struggle a lot and few fight it out and handle the challenge.

This uncertainty needs to be answered and the interesting thing is that I know that the answer is within me and may be I even know the answer :-)

Now, all those reading this post - please do not curse me for writing something way too philosophical here. Let me assure you that this is just a reminder to myself!!

Well...its time to hit the sheets now. Good Night :-)



1 comment:

akhi the prince said...

well.., i guess thats life(certainly uncertain)