Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Brother Forever

What is a love-hate relationship?
Its something that you experience with your sibling. In my case, it happens to be with my most annoying but lovable brother :-) One moment he is such a pain and another, I want to give him the biggest hug. No matter what, he has and always is there for me and I cant help but love him dearly.
Why is he such a pain and yet I love him so dearly?
He is always watching out for me. As a kid, once I had gone somewhere on my bicycle and once back home he asked me why I had gone to that place at that time! He really cares!
He always gives me brutally honest feedback (i like it or not).
He grosses me out sometimes with all those in my face burps :-) Nevertheless, thanks to him Im not squeamish!
His full time job is having my back and defending me in all situations, especially against mom :-)
If Im extra nice and practically beg him along with giving food and doing all his chores, he is ready to help me with whatever and whenever.
I can bother or hit him any number of times until he decides to get back...and that is  just 10 times worse :-)
The amount of the inside jokes between us is endless ;-)
We can never stay mad at each other for too long even with all those endless countless meaningless arguments.
I smile because he is my brother. I laugh because there is nothing he can do about it ;-)
Love you loads Anna <3<3