Friday, May 27, 2011

Life is whatever you want it to be

Once in a while I pause from all the crazy things going on with me and around me and try to reflect on what happened. Its more like "you had the experience....what does it all mean?" Today, I was thinking about all the incidents that happened that completely changed my life!!

Life is unexpected. It just happens. You think you have solved one problem and try to relax but it presents another one before you can even blink! But I am not complaining at all. I completely believe that when things like this happen and life drops a bomb at your doorstep, it brings out the best in a person. It reveals who we are and what we are made of. There is no point in getting stressed over things you don't have a control on. Whatever has happened in the past, doesn't nullify the person I really am. It has made me bolder, confident and more courageous. I am more than happy to be able to do things which mean a lot to me which I couldn't have done otherwise. I am able to revive my hobbies and passions which I thought I had lost completely a few years ago.

Life is too short to wake up with regrets. There comes a point in life when you have to let go of all the drama that happened and the people who created it. It's just not worth it to carry the baggage forward. This life is all about loving the people who treat you the right way and not giving a damn about the ones who don't. I don't know if I'll ever be able to forgive the people who caused so much hurt, but I definitely can forget them! Its all about believing that everything happens for a reason. Nobody said that life would be easy. They just promised that it would be worth it.

Life is whatever you want it to be...make it worth living for!

No comments: