Monday, February 14, 2011

A stupid is what a stupid does

Have you ever watched this TV commercial advertising a TV by showing two TV's on your TV? I just did and I am really amazed that there are so many of them around! 

In that ad, they show a generic TV with bad picture quality/clarity and then the advertised TV with a great picture. If I am able to see the picture clearly in the second example and be amazed by it, it automatically means that my current TV is good. So, why should I buy the advertised TV?

If the TV I'm using at home is bad, then I would not be fascinated by the clarity of the second picture. So, why should I give a damn about buying the advertised TV? The new TV is only as good as the one I already own :-P 

Are the advertisers stupid? Or are the audiences stupid? Or am I stupid to have written this post?? (I'm sure many of you would agree on this if not on the other questions!) Or is it stupidity which makes the world go round!!!!??? :-P 

No comments: