Friday, March 25, 2011

Limitation of human RAM or what?

I usually have so many thoughts running in my head (don't you have too?) and very often throughout the day, I think of writing about them to just get it out of my head...just free my mind out of the clutter. But at the end of the day I'm so exhausted thinking about a hundred different issues and juggling ten different priorities that it becomes irrelevant and I forget why I wanted to post it in the first place!

I remarked to a friend of mine recently that I often find myself remembering dozens of things at the same time that it clutters my mind. To that, the friend said that "a human being can remember only seven different things at the same time" :-) Is that true? I don't know...may be it's the limitation of the human RAM :-)

This might be true...but I've gotten so used to this multitasking mode of mine that the most important things always stay on top of the mind. However the other things don't really disappear down the alley...they just hide somewhere and when there is some free space in our RAM, they pop out of the hiding place and show their face (should I say, their ugly face? hmmm....) to us :-)

So, how do I cope with it?? Just like anyone else....by instinct....I am not that organized, contradicting the popular belief many have about me :-) Sooner or later I have to find a way to take this level of awesomeness to the next level :-) 

No comments: