Sunday, October 10, 2010

Say cheese......

A smile is a curve that sets everything straight, said Phyllis Diller. 

How true!! A simple incident enlightened the true meaning of this today. I was frowning about something when I went to help my brother wash the car. While going down the stairs, some kids who were playing hide and seek saw me and gave a big smile. So innocent and from their hearts. That was enough. It worked like magic. I forgot what I was worried about and carried that happy face of mine the entire day.

Some people are too tired to give a smile. It takes only a moment to spread a smile but the memory of it sometimes lasts forever. It helps break the ice even between strangers. No one can ever become poor by giving away some of it. It will only bring more satisfaction. On a tiresome, busy or frustrated day, a genuine smile could be all that a person needs. 

Spread a smile :-)

3 comments:

vamsi said...

even a SMILE is Charity :-)

N@RE$H said...

but whenever i smile at a beautiful girl.. they turn their saying "wat a jerk"

L.R.Iyer said...

lol..maybe they are among the 'too tired' category of people who are scared of a smile :D